- pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- to 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- to 8 drops green food color
- cup creme de menthe baking chips
- cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in creme de menthe baking chips and chocolate chunks.
- 2 Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Serve warm or cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature.