- box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350ºF (325ºF for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray, or grease with shortening. Make brownie mix as directed on box. Spread in pan.
- 2 Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- 3 Bake 42 to 47 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Frost with frosting. For brownies, cut into 7 rows by 6 rows.