Guests will save room for dessert when you're offering hot crepes topped with sweet syrup.
- cup original all-purpose baking mix
- cup milk
- 1 1/2
- cups cajeta or dulce de leche (goat milk candy spread), from 23.3-oz jar
- cup chopped pecans
- Powdered sugar, if desired
- 1 In medium bowl, stir baking mix, milk and eggs with wire whisk or fork until blended.
- 2 Heat 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. For each crepe, pour 2 tablespoons batter into skillet; rotate skillet until batter covers bottom. Cook until golden on bottom. Turn; cook other side until golden brown. Stack crepes as removed from skillet, placing waxed paper between each.
- 3 In small microwavable bowl, microwave the cajeta or dulce de leche on High about 30 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- 4 Fold each crepe in half, then in half again. For each serving, top 2 crepes with 2 tablespoons cajeta; sprinkle with pecans and powdered sugar.