-2 3/4 cups of all purpose flour
-1 tsp. baking soda
-1/2 tsp. baking powder
-2 sticks softened butter (1 cup)
-1 tsp. vanilla extract
-1 1/2 cups sugar
Step by step:
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2) Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder in one bowl
3) In another bowl (or in a mixer) combine butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla.
4) Gradually mix in the flour/baking soda/ baking powder mix.
5) Scoop out dough balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6) Bake approx 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
7) Cool and serve!